Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Flock Browser - The Social Web Browser

More relevant than brand new, I thought that I'd give Flock a try, at least for the during of the course.

From the site:
Flock is a free web browser that makes it easy to connect with your friends and express yourself online. Upload photos, blog anything, subscribe to RSS, drag'n'drop photos and videos, and get notified when the people you care about update their spaces on the web.
It incorporates Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, YouTube, Photobucket, Piczo, Blogger, Blogsome, and a long list of other services.

So far so good. It even let me import my feeds in an OPML file from my desktop RSS reader.

1 comment:

Kishor said...

This link should help you get started with flock


When I had downloaded it long time back it seemed just like Firefox and nothing more. But looks like it does more than Firefox.